October 19, 2012

ECC Burung Hantu Jamboree 2012 at Melaka / Malacca

Tomorrow is the last day to rest before ride in the ECC Burung Hantu jamboree this year. I had my last ride tonight on my static exercise bicycle at the back of my house as my last preparation for this saturday jamboree. I hope it will help me to endure the 40 to 50 km this Saturday night.

Some of us will take the opportunity to service their bicycle tomorrow at any bicycle shop near their house or that convenience to anyone. This will avoid inconvenince interuption to the bicycle during the jamboree.

I am taking this opportunity to wish everyone a very great ride this saturday. Myself, target to finish it as early as possible, 3 hours and 30 minutes may be ..

And I am also taking this opportunity to invite everyone to register for the event called Fun Ride organized by Ya'afur Cycling Club (YCC).

I do involve in this event in creating the shirt design as my own company involve in the multimedia design & development. Please do visit my company facebook page (www.facebook.com/huemedia) for more information on what we are doing..

Ok, good night everyone.. Let's have a great friday tomorrow..

1 comment: