August 16, 2013

Pinned Tab, a saviour to my browsing experiences, thanks FireFox ;)

You like to open so so many browser tabs while browsing? Like me, I did that.

I am not sure why, however with so many information that I would like to read & I don't want to lost where my pages is coming from, So I can trace back where I am coming from.. hehe.. not good way right, however, that's is me and I believe most of us are like to do that.. ;)


However, thanks to Firefox introducing the PINNED TAB, keep favorite websites open and just a click away.


Pinned Tabs allow you to always keep your favorite web apps like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter open and just a click away. Pinned Tabs are small, can't be closed accidentally and open automatically when you start Firefox. This article goes over the features of Pinned Tabs and will show you how use them. 

What I used Pinned Tab for?
1. My Sugarcrm page website. Where I manage my company clients information (Huemedia Enterprise). So, I will have a clear start for my day rather than browsing around.
2. Gmails - to check all my emails once I switch on my macbook.
3. Google Calendar - to manage my day & weeks ;) What is your favorite calendar? Comment it down.
4. Social Media - Google Plus, Linked.in & Facebook ;) Always check my updates first... hehe



Plan to Add
I plane to add few more pinned tabs that will include my blogspot & few other my personal website, like my www.fcrecord.com & www.doingmybiz.com later on when I have to update them more frequently.

How to Pinned Tab your normal tab?
Just right click or Ctrl + Click on any normal tab then choose Pin Tab. There you go, your pinned tab is ready to use.

Visit this website for more information on the Firefox Pin Tab - Click Here

Thanks

Our Associates
[Hue Media Ent | FC Record - fuel monitoring made easy | Doing My Biz - Biz Resources ]


No comments:

Post a Comment