How to import .vcs calendar file into Google Calendar
I received an email that have the .vcs attachement for our next RIDpest visit to my house - it is too bad, from the last round schedule checking, white ant bait at my home kitchen area have been eaten to nothing.
|Snap: My email with the .vcs attachment|
Now, they have to do the checking every two (2) weeks to monitor the white ant activity at my house. So, my neighbor save the date in his android calendar & I asked him to email to me the calendar, so, I can save it in Google calendar.
Ok, now - I did received it & not sure how to import it into my Google Calendar. After browsing around with the help of Mr Google search, I still not have any success. However, after playing around with the option in the Google Calendar, here is the steps. I would like to share as it would propbably help others too who have the same problem ;) Cheers ..
0. You need to save the .vcs file first into your hard drive ;)
1. Go to your Google Calendar page (https://www.google.com/calendar/) - You need to login with your username & password.
2. Go to - "Other calendars" on the bottom-left side of the page. Then click the downward arrow at the end of the "Other calendars" menu.
3. Then select the "Import calendar".
|Snap: Select the "Import calendar" option|
|Snap: Choose the .cvs file, which calendar then Import - tada..!|
5. And walla.. your imported calendar will appear in your calendar. Happy with your tools and your life will be easier.
|Snap: Tada.. my Ridpest appointment inserted into my calendar.|
I know everyone want to have good & easy on our daily operation.
[Hue Media Ent | FC Record - ez fuel monitoring | Doing My Biz - Biz Resources ]