October 10, 2012

Business Month - Being Reality, a bite ..

This month is being a month that I have spending quite a lots if to compare with my current income. I have to pay for the local municipal council (MPSJ) for RM900 for the assesment of my apartment for the last four years. I need to pay that as I am selling of that unit.

Then, another RM2160 for the Ridpest initial fee. This is for the termite service. We have to take it as our neighbour have been attacked. Their kitchen cabinet is started being demolish by this little white ants.

And I just spend about RM2.5k for my hobby.. Fuuhh.. I need to buckle up my selling skill & effort.

I believe, I am in desperate mode already. Hopefully my apartment selling process will be faster so I can have my cash when i needed the most.

I will keep on updated with my financial , be a better..

No comments:

Post a Comment