Here are my checklist:
1. Bike Preparation (My standard for any off road ride)
- Spare tube. Bring two is better.
- Basic tools - allen keys, chain tool, some spanar & screw driver. Better bring the compact tool that you can buy from the bike shop.
- Water bottle with water - Minimum is one bottle. Normally in jamboree, water should be an issue, however with the overwhelming participation in this event, heard about 2,200++ participants, you might not depends 100% with the organizer. Bring your own water, two bottle if you could.
- Plastic bag for avoiding wet - keep your mobile phone & car key from getting wet.
- Energy food - For average riders, we will take longer time to finish a ride in a jamboree. Some organizers provide a banana fruit to the rider. However, for a better planning, just bring your own energy food. I will bring the chocolate bars like the Sneakers or any other brands. I normally bring two bars.
For better & faster absorption, use the Power Bar gel. It will be easier to keep & faster in effect with longer energy support.
- Headlight & tail light - since this is a night ride jamboree, a good front headlight and tail light should be your best friend. Most of the head light using a rechargeable batteries, however, please bring together a spare / extra batteries in case your rechargeable battery run out fast. Check your light battery type before buy the spare batteries.
- Rain coat
- Muscle Relaxation gel / cream - I am using Flanil while my biras is using Yoko Yoko.
- Plastic bag / special bag with compartment for dirty clothes
- extra Clothes for replacement
Alright, see how I will get out from tonight jamboree..
Keep on updated.