August 16, 2013

Timelapse Video with GoPro Hero 2, nice video output

Hi my followers & readers,

Today, I would like share the video that I did using the concept of using series of still images then combine it to become a nice video, it is called Timelapse. Here is the output that I have produce & I have share it in the Youtube channel: 


Let me share how do I do it that might help someone who are like to try it yourself.


A. The equipments that I used:
1. Gopro Hero 2 (next I will try on my Canon 550D)
2. Kitchen Timer
3. Memory card - 32GB Class 10

B. Capturing:
- I configure the Gopro Hero 2 to capture the still photo every 5 seconds. Then I switch it on.
- I use the kitchen timer as the platform of my Gopro. I use the supplied 3M sticker and the clipper on the top of the kitchen timer.
- Then, I put the start of the timer (time of 0) as the end of the swing. I spin the timer to the target position or the angle that suitable.

C. Post Editing:
1. Copy all the images into a single folder.
2. In the Adobe Premier Pro, I use import, then check on the "image sequence" at the bottom of the import window.  Make sure you click on the first image from the list of the images. With image sequence checked, all the images will be imported as a video.
3. Once the video/sequence of images imported, drag it into the timeline.
4. Right Click on the video, then select the "Scale to Frame Size" to make the video fit into the frame size.

Then you save it and export the media and choose your preferred format.

Walla.. you've done it.

Our Associates
[Hue Media Ent | FC Record - ez fuel monitoring | Doing My Biz - Biz Resources ]


No comments:

Post a Comment