October 11, 2012

RM50 for 5 big years!? What? Yes, it is. That's the new & renewal fee for company offered by SSM currently..

Yesterday, my company (Hue Media Ent) was expired and I went to SSM office in Putrajaya to renew it. I don't want to late renew anymore as the penalty fee is normally will be higher than the actual renewal fee. So, renew your company registration earlier to save money.

And they run some kind of campaign this year, as if you renew your company registration now, you only have to pay RM50 for 5 big long years.. Wowww.. That was a lots of saving. Awesome..

I am taking this opportunity to urge everyone & anyone who have a company that expiring, renew it now & take this advantage & saving..

Ok everyone.. I hope you are start to go the SSM office now..

No comments:

Post a Comment