August 18, 2013

Lifestyle: Back on pedalling

Pedalling for your heart & body goes to your mind

Was a great long holiday for muslims & non-muslims ;) 

For muslims (& I guessed muslims friends also enjoying the foods right?), we have filled our stomach need for great foods from our great parents & my childrens also enjoying their grandparents treats..


Today, I start pedalling around my living area in Bandar Baru Bangi, in Selangor, Malaysia. I cycle around 20km alone since I missed my mates as they started earlier. Seems they have good time. I should join them next ride.


As today is my first ride after a long month break, it does feel pain & laziness. However with mind concentration & focus, managed to climb few famous hills in bangi including Permata Bangi, Bangi Golf Club, Surau Annur & back to Permata Bangi then home sweet home.


Ok, now I have to bring my kidz to palyground as I have promise to them.

Here is few pictures of myself & my mates around my home.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment