August 21, 2013

Entreprenuer Manual: Attending Courses will help

  Find your new Life Manual by attending seminars  


I started attending seminars & courses after I am realize I want to do changes in my life.  It started after I found that most of my conversation during the lunch with my office mate have a different wavelengths. I tried to jive my conversation and blend it with what the topic normally being talk with the office mate or working environment, however I found it always difficult & I always being feel left out the topics.


  With Patric Chan from Penang  

It is started from an email by a friend who invited me to attend a seminar about an internet business, called an Internet Summit Seminar at one of the famous hotel in Kuala Lumpur. It was really amazed to see how these people are making money online & live by doing thing online.

It was my surpriseed when I saw one of my colleague also was in the seminar. I thought I am alone felt need for a change. There are also lots of other people who feel the same way. However, we do not sit side by side, we just see each other during the breaks. After that, I was find myself attending more seminars time by time.

  Berani Berniaga 2013 by Dr Azizan Osman  

I am feel awkward that time as when I am attending more seminars and seminars, I feel like I am a seminars junkie. Just going from one seminar and to the other seminars, either it is a free one or I have to pay. And I saw quite a lots of same faces in one seminar to other seminars. And we built up the network to each other and we keep exchange the purpose & what we are getting from the seminars that we have attended.

One important thing that I realized being a seminars junkies - at every seminar I attended, I just need to master or focus one or two new topics and keep on practicing until I am become an expert in that one or two topics that I have learned. The most important thing that I've learned is to understand the BIG PICTURE of the full landscape on what the OPTIONS that available to myself if I am to quit my jobs.

  Tony Buzan - the creator of mind mapping  

From this seminars to other seminars, now I am finding myself have registered with the more higher fee of courses, however I feel that they are very helpful. I am building my own manual for my new life that time I am still dreaming of.

Here are my samurai guides when you are going to attend any seminars:

1. Understand what the GOAL that you want to learn from the seminar that you will attending.
2. If possible, read about the seminar summary & understand what the seminar main goal, what they try to teach you, the main topic.
3. Read the background or summary of the speaker or speakers that will presenting in the seminar.
4. Prepare yourself to focus on the most relevant speakers that talk about thing related to your goal.
5. Take note on your OWN STYLE - like for me, I love to draw the note. If you know mind mapping, I love it. Once you understand what you writing, you will remember it without have to read again the note.

6. Don't be sad if you cannot understand or take all the notes from the entire seminars, if you understand the goal of your coming to that seminars, the rest of information you can recap during the reunion session or if you managed to, create the MasterMind Group.

Ok, I hope you will never stop keep yourself learning a new thing. Keep on learning.


Our Associates
[Hue Media Ent | FC Record - ez fuel monitoring | Doing My Biz - Biz Resources ]


No comments:

Post a Comment