January 8, 2014

Post Pictures of the ARB Greenride 2014 Jamboree - I know you have fun

 Three days after the ARB Greenride 2014 jamboree  event ended, the Facebook have been flooded with all the photos from the event from various of sources. My personal record for this event was tough however manage to finish it without major muscle crammed. I was target to get the silver category, however settled in the bronze.

All the riders have gone through with all the trails that I have mentioned previously in my test trail post. I can see the smiling face & all the oohhh and aahhh words from you right now.

Please visit my test trail review here  -> Click Here http://bit.ly/1ieYtyl  ]

I did not want to write so much this time, let all the photos do the talking. Enjoy some of my selection of the photos from various sources.






























Our Associates
[Hue Media Ent | EZ Fuellog - Fuel Smartlog | Doing My Biz - Biz Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment