January 14, 2013

Lifestyle : Cycling with my FIL & Biras

Yesterday evening around 5.45 pm, me and my FIL (Father in Law) have a bicycle ride as our weekend routine. My FIL name is Kapten Zainol Abidin. He is one of the founder of the Yaa'fur Cycling Club in Bandar Tasik Puteri, Rawang. My FIL stay in Bandar tasik Puteri Rawang, however, last weekend my in laws stay at my home. So, we took this opportunity to ride together around Bangi.

We decide to invite my Biras to join. He agreed & we cycling from Bandar Baru Bangi to Sungai Ramal to meet my Biras at his house.

We decide to take the route that always use by KdB (Kayuh di Bangi) clan as their training ground. Wow.. lots of up hill ... anyway, it was fun.

Ok, enjoy the pictures attached.. if you see me cycling, just say "Hi mr offhegoes!" ...



Thanks for reading my blog post..

No comments:

Post a Comment